Times Publishing Group is one of the premier media groups in Asia-Pacific highly regarded for our dedication to four core competencies – publishing, printing, distribution and retail.
At Times Publishing Group, we believe in developing the future generation.
Through an internship with us, you will:
- Be able to gain valuable working experience.
- Be attached to a team and work in a professional environment.
- Learn from supervisors and mentors who will guide and develop your skills and competencies.
- Be assess for possibilities to join us upon graduation through any available full-time opportunities.
We are looking for students who:
- Are undergraduates, polytechnic and/or ITE students.
- Demonstrate good leadership qualities.
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Are positive with good learning attitude.
In order to offer you a meaningful internship experience, we strongly encourage our interns to be able to commit to work for at least 3 months.
So, if you think you have the talent and drive, we would like to hear from you.