|Name of Organisation
||Marshall Cavendish Education Pte. Ltd. (a member of Times Publishing Limited)
- Guide and monitor authors in staying on track with product concept and writing style agreed.
- Evaluate coverage and accuracy of authors’ work against syllabus and content requirements.
- Manage quality of writing including extensive editing and rewriting if necessary.
- Do up artwork and photo briefs.
- Managing work-in-progress content changes including liaising with Ministry of Education and distributors on changes required.
- Conduct focus groups to gather market response.
- A good degree with excellent English language skills.
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to manage strong personalities.
- Candidates with knowledge of the Singapore education system will have an advantage.
- Candidates must be comfortable developing technology products.
Click here to email your application to us.