|Name of Organisation
||Marshall Cavendish Education Pte. Ltd. (a member of Times Publishing Limited)
||Account Manager, International Sales
The Account Manager (International) will play a vital role in managing and growing customer accounts by providing excellent solutions and formulating and executing strategies and promotions to achieve revenue goals. This position requires a high level of industry awareness as well as organisational capabilities to build a robust business pipeline through direct interaction with existing and potential customers and partners.
You need to be a dynamic and results-driven individual in the Business to Business sales arena, who thrives in a competitive environment. Your role is to utilize your professional consultative selling skills to generate leads, cultivate client relationships and to offer innovative solutions to maximise revenue potential.
- Work closely with Area Director and Regional Head to solicit new prospects and/or develop existing distributors/customers in the given territories.
- Work across functionally within the company to communicate with all stakeholders in customers' success.
- Plan and develop sales strategies for sales and promotion for designated market.
- Responsible for achieving sales revenue targets set for incumbent and develop & manage pipelines of sales plans and activities.
- Work independently and responsibly to ensure that existing customers/distributors achieve the business and revenue objectives set with them.
- See through the entire sales and fulfilment process between distributors/customers and HQ.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Willing and able to travel independently and responsibly with travel out of Singapore at least 50% every month.
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills, has keen business sense and is results driven.
- Channel Sales Management experience preferred.
- Education Industry experience preferred but not critical.
- A good communicator and has excellent command of English and at least another second language (in order to liaise with the English & second language speaking associates).
Click here to email your application to us.