|Name of Organisation
||Times Publishing Limited
- Work closely with our digital marketing team to plan content for lead generation, member acquisition, web traffic and conversions.
- Support marketing team with campaign copy for tactical promotions, contests, workshops, event registrations and brand communications.
- Create and update web copy for product display on e-commerce site.
- Create and edit content including articles, social media posts, email marketing, press releases and video scripts.
- Research industry related topics for content ideas.
- Plan interview questions for parents, authors and business owners for content to be produced as an online interview piece or a short form video.
- Maintain and update content on a scheduled and timely basis
- Manage contributors and freelance writers to ensure timely delivery of assignments
- Work collaboratively with external partners for content sharing opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or its equivalent
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience with copywriting and web content management.
- Excellent writing skills, meticulous with attention to details.
- Experience with selection of choice images and infographics to promote stories.
- Demonstrate ability to operate under pressure and change priorities when the need arises in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess knowledge and understanding of social media statistics and web engagement metrics.
- Strong relationship management and communication skills.
- Resourceful, team player and self-driven to deliver.
Click here to email your application to us.