|Name of Organisation
||Times Experience Pte. Ltd.
||Senior Multimedia Developer
- Conceptualise and develop thematic graphic visuals for event identity, backdrops, event space and event-related collaterals, ensuring stakeholders’ guidelines and requirements are adhered to.
- Design for web portal, microsites, electronic newsletters, artworks for marketing campaigns and advertising & promotion collaterals.
- Implement best practices when creating design templates for various business needs.
- Ensure timely delivery of design and artwork according to work schedules.
- Liaise with vendors to ensure timely delivery of end product/ solutions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia/Visual Communication (Graphic Website Design) or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in a similar capacity.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Flash.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good eye for details, strong creative flair and passion in design for consumer interface.
- Resourceful, self-motivated and have good initiative.
- Team player and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Click here to email your application to us.