|Name of Organisation
||Marshall Cavendish Education Pte. Ltd.
||Account Manager, Singapore Sales
Marshall Cavendish Education is the leading national and regional provider of K–12 (Pre-school, Primary and Secondary) educational solutions.
As an Account Manager, Singapore, you will form part of the Singapore Sales Team to provide education solutions (both print and digital) to the Singapore market. You will be responsible in managing and growing customer accounts (government/private schools, Preschools and Retail Business) by providing excellent solutions and formulating and executing strategies and promotions to achieve revenue goals.
You need to be a dynamic and results-driven individual in the sales arena, who thrives in a competitive environment. Your role is to utilize your professional consultative selling skills to generate leads, cultivate client relationships and to offer innovative solutions to maximise revenue potential.
- Market and sell through the various product lines to schools.
- Achieve sales targets for a full range of products.
- Responsible for the annual sales target achievement of the product lines.
- Service and manage existing school accounts.
- Proactive in presenting or pitching ideas to schools.
- Maintain and develop relationships with schools for maximum sales adoption and sell through.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Good presentation skills, has keen business sense and is results driven.
- Experience in account servicing for schools or retail outlets.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidates who possess own car will have an added advantage.
- A good communicator and has good command of English and at least 1 second language (to liaise with the English & second language speaking associates).
Click here to email your application to us.