|Name of Organisation
||Retail Assistant, Atrium Sale (6-months contract)
|Our retail brand, Times bookstores is a leading retailer of books and complementary products with a chain of outlets in Singapore and Malaysia. Established since 1978, our bookstores offer a wide array of book and magazine titles catering to readers of all ages and interests, including but not limited to children's, fiction, non-fiction, lifestyle, business and management.
To provide a complete shopping experience for our customers, we offer complementary non-book products such as educational toys and games, stationery, premium choices of writing accessories and instruments, lifestyle and gift items, that cater to the lifestyle needs of discerning consumers.
We are dedicated in catering to the evolving needs of families and children by providing them with an inspiring and conducive environment suited for learning and discovery. Our bookstores regularly host a variety of exciting and vibrant activities for our customers. These include author appearances, book signings, storytelling, children and lifestyle workshops.
- Assist with Atrium Sale operation
- Handle basic customer enquiry
- Maintain stock inventory and comply with inventory control procedure
- Involve in setup and tear-down of atrium sale
- Assist with daily store operations during non- Atrium Sale period
assist in pre and post atrium stocks and logistic preparations at warehouse
- Possess customer service mindset and ability to engage with people
- Motivated and passionate about delighting our customers
- Minimum GCE 'N' Levels and above
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in retail or/and customer service preferred
- Full Time - able to work rotating shift hours to support atrium and warehouse operations
Click here to email your application to us.