|Name of Organisation
||Marshall Cavendish Business Information Pte Ltd
||Web Operations & Analytics Manager
- You will be working in a start-up environment which requires hands-on and technical skills, to navigate the system. You should possess training and guidance skills to form a new team, whilst enabling the current system, and keen to explore new initiatives to support the business to ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
- You will manage a team that is responsible to help improve marketplace efficiency and experience through doing local studies, shaping products, developing pricing and incentives strategies across the region. This role will work across many functions and teams in the company.
- The ideal candidate possesses strong analytical skills, and has a good understanding of the mechanics and levers that make an efficient marketplace, along with strong strategic vision, project management, communication, and team management skills.
- The incumbent should also be responsible for the look and feel, UI/UX and metadata projected on the website, and functionality of the buying experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, Computer Science or Big Data
- At least 5 years of work experience in Analytics, Business Intelligence, Data Science, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, or related fields. preferably in an Internet or ‘Direct to Consumer’ company with large, complex, high velocity data. Prior experience with e-Commerce Web Operations background is a must
- Experience working closely and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders in a fast-paced, ever-growing web operations
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and solve ambiguous problems in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with data analysis / scripting / programming tools like SQL, R or Python and Data Visualization platforms like Tableau / Qlikview / D3.js, etc. is a plus
- Advanced Excel Skills with reporting visualization such as using Power Pivot, VBA is preferred
- Ability to anticipate, provide insights and provide solutions to day-to-day operational problems
Click here to email your application to us.