The candidate is key member of the Marketing team responsible for the development of a comprehensive marketing strategy, promotions and campaigns, covering both traditional and online media, to complement the company's regional and global expansion.
Being the main person to work with our partners, the candidate will brainstorm and design mutually beneficial initiatives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive strategies for partnership and manage relationship with government agencies/business associations
- Develop all sales & marketing collaterals
- Assist to manage online initiatives, including EDMs, websites, blogs, social media and CRM
- Supporting all product development initiatives
- Managing and maintaining all sales & marketing archives
- Degree in Marketing, Marketing Communications, Business Management or its equivalent.
- At least 2 to 3 years in a marketing role.
- Preferably with media experience
- Strong in written communications
- Proven track record in marketing strategic analysis, brand management, media relations and customer relationship management.
- Prior international markets experience is desired. Of these, at least 1 year should be spearheading marketing activities and maintaining a marketing budget.
- Strong presentation, project management and planning skills.
- Committed and meticulous with an eye for detail.
- Self-starter with excellent initiative to constantly value-add.
- Strong business acumen, innovative, strategic thinker.