The candidate is responsible for the administration of the company and assisting the Sales & Marketing team on campaigns and events, covering both traditional and online media, to complement the company's regional and global expansion.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage inter-department workflows mainly Sales & Marketing support activities.
- Reply to advertisers’ email or telephone enquiries
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Carry out administrative duties e.g. publishing permits application, filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Receive, sort and distribute the mail
- Prepare and organize management reports and organize sales and marketing department activities, for example, audit preparation, budget exercises etc.
- Manage all department inventory for office stationeries, office equipment maintenances etc.
- Manage procurement, payments and invoices etc to finance.
- Maintain a proper filing system of important documents on a timely basis.
- Any other admin tasks as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma in local polytechnics.
- At least 1 year of sales or marketing administrative experience
- Able to handle multiple tasks and all administrative work independently
- Meticulous and Good communication skills
- Possess strong inter-personal and communication skills and be able to work well with people at all levels in the organization
- Available immediately would be highly advantaged.
- Able to communicate fluently in English