Marshall Cavendish Education is the leading national and regional provider of K–12 (Pre-school, Primary and Secondary) educational solutions.
With over 60 years of expertise in the industry, we have been consistently providing a comprehensive range of quality academic enrichment publications, boosting multilingual content to more than 60 countries. Our highly regarded brand has gained recognition worldwide for our outstanding work in ensuring educational excellence.
After 40 years, we remain the market leader in Singapore, providing schools with quality solutions that have contributed to the nation’s outstanding performance in international student assessment study reports, such as Trends in International Mathematics and Science study (TIMSS) and Program for International Student Assessment (PISA).
- To develop and conduct IT based customized training to students and school staff based on MOE school requirement.
- To provide software and partial technical assistance, including Learning Management System (LMS) to students and school staff.
- To assist and update school website and intranet.
- To support school Head of IT in spearheading IT initiatives.
- To support any other adhoc tasks, for example, maintenance of school ICT equipment as required by school Head of IT and/or management.
- To update/keep track in ICT equipment inventory record, stock-taking, and loan record.
- To provide ICT solutions as required by school Head of IT and/or management.
- To submit monthly performance report to school and company.
- Work closely with Marshall Cavendish Education Trainers to ensure that school requirements are met.
- Any other administrative matters related to the job as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Multimedia/Information Technology/Computer Studies or related field.
- Training will be provided.
- Proficient in Photography and Videography Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, G-Suite and Adobe Suites
- Possess basic graphic design and Animation Skills
- Proficient in basic network and computer troubleshoot.
- To include registered MOE Instructor in CV.