- Plan, strategise and execute marketing campaigns to drive e-commerce sales and new customer acquisition
- Formulate and drive performance marketing implementation through digital marketing such as (not limited to) sponsored ads, SEM, display ads, remarketing, eDMs
- Plan and allocate budgets efficiently to maximise returns
- Drive and implement of SEO on website and including website maintenance
- Manage and work closely with appointed media agency and other appointed agency
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to ensure customer journey success and opportunity for cross-selling
- Work with management team to brainstorm and participate in development of new products and services for new growth when required
- Perform analysis to identify areas of customer interaction, growth and retention through respective sales and engagement channels through Google Analytics) to improve end-to-end customer experience and business objectives
- Research and build insights on consumer behaviour for profiling.
- Measure, analyse and report performance of campaigns to derive insights into customer segments, cross-channel behaviours, and preferences.
- Working with both internal stakeholders as cross-functional teams, and external stakeholders for strategic partnership tie-ups to drive business objectives.
- Ensure and maintain brand guidelines through consistent look and feel and customer online experience
- Degree in Business Management, Marketing or its equivalent.
- At least 3 years in a digital marketing role.
- Experience in an e-commerce environment or in a media agency environment.
- Possess data-driven thinking and strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge in website analytic tools and CRM tools e.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, HubSpot Salesforce etc.
- Experience in SEO optimisation, keyword analysis, conversion optimisation, and content marketing.
- Hand-on experience in managing Google Ads, Social Ads, Google Analytics, GTM is a plus.
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels.
- Good command of English, interpersonal skills and able to express your ideas fluently.
Experienced candidates may be considered for a Senior Executive position.