Reporting to the Assistant General Manager, Finance, we are looking for a self-starter and a good team player with great interpersonal and communication skills who can be a valuable member to the team, under the Group Finance department.
This job function also requires someone who is highly meticulous with strong analytical skills and a good problem solver.
We value speed, accuracy and punctuality hence a good potential fit would thrive in a fast-paced environment and able to meet deadlines promptly.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly group consolidation and variance analysis.
- Resolve accounting and auditing issues.
- Provide accounting technical support to business units.
- Preparation of annual financial statements.
- Manage annual budget process and preparation of the Group Budget.
- Manage and review the consolidation of the Country-by-Country Reporting.
- Liaise closely with subsidiaries’ finance teams to ensure timely submission of quarterly and monthly reports.
- Ensure that processes and systems are running in an effective manner.
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of monthly and quarterly reports to Headquarter.
- Work closely with insurance broker to consolidate and review the amount of insurance coverage for the Group.
- Ensure timely updates of bank signatories.
- Liaise with external and internal auditors.
- Perform other duties and assume responsibilities as apparent or as assigned.
- ACCA or Degree in Accountancy
- At least 5 - 6 years of relevant experience.
- Preferably with 3 years of experience in audit firm.
- Good working knowledge of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (International).
- Good group financial consolidation and management reporting skills.
- Experience in SGX listed entities is a plus.
- Experienced in Financial Analysis.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Experience with Cognos Consolidation System is a plus.