To be part of a dynamic retail and distribution team responsible for the following:
- E-commerce order processing and fulfilment across all third-party marketplaces (e.g. Amazon, Shopee, Lazada)
- Managing customer enquiries via chat box and email inbox and working close with the product team to set up promotional campaigns on a regular basis.
- Working collaboratively with key stakeholders such as warehouse, sales merchandisers, product marketing and finance teams to ensure accuracy in fulfilling all retail purchase orders, customer account creation
- Preparation and consolidation of invoices, timely submissions to key customers.
- Setting up and testing of promotional mechanics during tactical campaigns
- Preparation of Rebate reports post campaign
- Responsible for updating and maintenance of prices within our in-house system
- Candidate must possess at least A levels or Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Required language(s): English
- Competency in Excel is required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Competent in problem solving & possess strong analytical skills
- Able to work independently with good initiative
- Experience with e-commerce would be added advantage