Marshall Cavendish Education is the leading national and regional provider of K–12 (Pre-school, Primary and Secondary) educational solutions.
For over 40 years, we remain the market leader in Singapore, providing schools with quality solutions that have contributed to the nation’s outstanding performance in international student assessment study reports, such as Trends in International Mathematics and Science study (TIMSS) and Program for International Student Assessment (PISA).
The Marketing Communications Executive creates content and manage our online and offline communications to increase exposure of our brand and product promotion. You enjoy curating appealing content for different audience type in the different regions. You are an effective communicator and a team player as you will be collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders and partners.
Role and responsibilities:
- Conceptualise and manage the execution of all communications campaigns.
- Manage calendar of content for social media and PR activities.
- Content creation and management of social media platforms.
- Identifying key influencers including media, educational influencers, press to generate exposure for the company.
- Collaborate with sales, editorial and product marketing team to plan marketing and communications activities and produce collaterals.
- Contextualise and localise content for audience in the different target regions.
- Work with agency to brief and plan calendar of social content and PR/Social media campaigns.
- Any other marketing and communications projects assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in marketing, mass communications, new media or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in Marketing and Communications or PR/Social media, experience working in agency preferred.
- Demonstrable results in marketing, communication, delivering digital and social media campaigns.
- Rigorous & detail-oriented, an effective team player able to work closely with peers.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to use Adobe photoshop and illustrator preferred.