Marshall Cavendish Education is the leading national and regional provider of K–12 (Pre-school, Primary and Secondary) educational solutions.
After 40 years, we remain the market leader in Singapore, providing schools with quality solutions that have contributed to the nation’s outstanding performance in international student assessment study reports, such as Trends in International Mathematics and Science study (TIMSS) and Program for International Student Assessment (PISA).
Role and responsibilities:
- Develop project management plan for K–12 (Pre-school to GCE O Level) educational solutions for print and digital products.
- Manage end-to-end operations to ensure timely delivery/completion of projects within budget, quality standards and to the utmost satisfaction of business customers.
- Communicate to internal and external stakeholders on projects deliverables and status.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders, for example, packagers, content contributors and content developers to meet schedules and facilitate problem resolution with relevant parties.
- Monitor and report project progress to appropriate levels of management and users.
- Preempt and escalate potential issues that can impact key deliverables.
- Identify and implement workable internal and external resourcing solutions.
- Ensure relevant project documentation is complete.
- A Diploma in any field and at least 3 years of project management experience (PMP certification or equivalent will be an advantage).
- Sound organisational skills and the ability to work efficiently on numerous projects simultaneously.
- Proactive problem-solver with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent budget-management and negotiation skills.
- A high degree of initiative, energy and enthusiasm.
- Ability to work under very tight deadlines.
- Candidates with experience in education or education publishing industry will have an advantage.