Role and responsibilities:
- Develop and edit content to align with curriculum framework.
- Manage the smooth and timely publication of a list of Malay Language titles.
- Manage and ensure standards of content editing and copyediting.
- Plan and manage schedules with a view to effective problem solving and ensuring timely publication.
- Manage project budgets.
- Work effectively and efficiently with a project team to achieve agreed project outcomes.
- Liaise with and manage external stakeholders including authors, freelancers and customers.
- Coach and mentor junior colleague(s).
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Malay Language or equivalent.
- Effectively bilingual in Malay Language and English.
- Minimum 5 years’ editorial experience.
- Teaching experience is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to manage strong personalities.
- Meticulous and deadline oriented.
- Able to work under pressure.